Orange County Warts Treatment
Suffering from an embarrassing wart? Dr. Joseph Nassir of Orange County Warts Treatment can help! Dr. Nassir provides expert, low-cost, painless wart treatment and wart removal services to patients in the Orange County and Los Angeles County area at his office located in Huntington Beach. He combines the best treatment and removal techniques with the latest state-of the-art equipment to treat any type of wart painlessly, including:
- Genital Warts - (or condyloma acuminatum) is an infection of the skin of the genital and anal area including: the vulva, vagina, cervix, rectum, anus, penis, or scrotum.
- Common Warts - (or verruca vulgaris) may appear anywhere on the body, especially the hands, and the size of the wart varies.
- Plantar Warts - (or verruca plantaris) develops exclusively on the sole of the foot.
- Flat Warts - (or verruca plana) are small; often the size of a pinhead and have flat tops.
- Periungual Warts – Periungual warts appear under or near toenails and fingernails.
- Filiform Warts - Filiform warts or facial warts are long, narrow flesh colored growths that can appear alone or in clusters. They appear around the eyelids, face, neck or lips.
- Molloscum Contagiosum - is a painless, whitish, firm, small button like growth that can occur on the genitalia, buttocks, face and trunk.
Warts can appear almost anywhere on the body! Dr. Nassir is experienced in treating the following types of warts: facial warts, hand warts, foot warts, finger warts, anal warts, penis warts, vaginal warts, neck warts and more!
Genital Warts Treatment
Genital Warts is a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by certain types of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). Dr. Nassir is an expert in the treatment and removal of genital warts. For over 20 years Dr. Nassir has successfully treated patients with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases. He instills guidance and encouragement to his patients throughout the treatment process and maintaining a confidential and private treatment approach is a service Dr. Nassir provides for both current and new patients. See our Genital Warts facts page for more information.
Get Treated Today (Painlessly)
Dr. Nassir specializes in Internal Medicine with additional training in Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) at the University of Medicine New Jersey Hackensack. He treats and removes various kinds of warts utilizing the most up to date and state of the art treatment and removal procedures available. Our wart treatments include:
Laser Cauterization - Wart cauterization is the medical practice of burning the tissue with a laser to get rid of the infection. This wart treatment is highly effective, it provides an immediate cure with less chance of recurrence, healing and recovery time is also faster.
Freezing – This wart treatment otherwise known as cryotherapy involves freezing the wart with liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is applied to and around the wart, freezing the wart. As the skin heals the lesions slough off, allowing new skin to appear.
Podophyllin - Physician application only.
Creams – Prescription wart creams are to be applied directly to the wart, they work by boosting your immune system’s ability to fight warts. Results may take 6-8 weeks.
Surgical Removal – Reserved for rate cases of cancerous appearing lesions. Tissue type diagnosis.
If you have an unsightly wart or are suffering from the embarrassment of genital warts, don’t wait another day to pursue the painless treatments necessary to improve your condition. Come see Dr. Nassir today!
Come Visit Us
Walk Ins Welcome!
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Sat & Sun: By appointment only
Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30
17822 Beach Blvd #430
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
* Located in the Huntington Professional Tower