Orange County Warts Treatment Center
Our Orange County Warts Treatment are priced well below our respected competition. We will beat all competitors’ prices guaranteed, for the same treatments.
The Orange County Warts Treatment doctors provide expert, low-cost, painless wart removal services to patients in Orange County.
Why Pay More For Same Wart Removal Treatments
Our Orange County Warts Treatments Clinic is 60% less than the top clinics in southern California.
This is for first 5 warts
Each additional OC Warts Treatments charges $50 each, while LA / NB charges $ 200 each
Same procedure: Microscopic examination and measurements marking and calibration with electrical cautery, Individually removal of roots and seeds destroyed,
Bloodless and painless removal
All warts are gone by the time you leave our office. Bloodless painless procedure with the recovery of 10-14 days
Treatment Clinic Orange County Provides Complete Warts Treatments
Wart removal and treatment for Genital Warts is critical because it is a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by certain types of Human Papillomavirus (HPV). For over 20 years Dr. Nassir has successfully treated patients with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases.
What We Offer At Our Orange County Warts Treatment Clinic.
- Genital Warts – (or condyloma acuminatum) is an infection of the skin of the genital and anal area including the vulva, vagina, cervix, rectum, anus, penis, or scrotum.
- Common Warts – (or verruca Vulgaris) may appear anywhere on the body, especially the hands, and the size of the wart varies.
- Plantar Warts – (or verruca plantaris) develops exclusively on the sole of the foot.
- Flat Warts – (or verruca plana) are small; often the size of a pinhead and have flat tops.
- Periungual Warts – Periungual warts appear under or near toenails and fingernails.
- Filiform warts – Filiform warts or facial warts are long, narrow flesh-colored growths that can appear alone or in clusters. They appear around the eyelids, face, neck or lips.
- Water Warts (Molluscum Contagiosum) – is a painless, whitish, firm, small button like growth that can occur on the genitalia, buttocks, face, and trunk.
Travel From These Locations For Additional Discounts
Los Angeles Discount – 20%
San Diego Discount – 25%
Riverside County Discount – 25%
San Fernando Valley Discount – 25%
Veterans Receive 25% Discounts
Walk-ins Welcome, For Rapid Tests Only
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Sat & Sun: By appointment only
Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30
Office Address:17822 Beach Blvd #430
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
We accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Care Credit, apply online – click here.
Veterans, active-duty military personnel and their spouses get 25% off with valid ID
Los Angeles – 20% off
Riverside, San Fernando Valley, and San Diego counties 25% off
Do not pay high costs of Los Angeles doctors, come in for a consultation first and compare prices. We do the same exact treatment at a fraction of the costs of Los Angeles doctors.
© 2019 California Huntington Physicians. All rights reserved.
17822 Beach Blvd #430 . Huntington Beach . Orange County . CA . Phone: 714 749-7007
Orange County Warts Treatment offering Warts Treatment Located in Huntington Beach, Orange County, California. We proudly serve the following cities: Aliso Viejo, La Habra, Anaheim, La Palma, Balboa, Lake Forest, Brea, Los Alamitos, Buena Park, Mission Viejo, Costa Mesa, Monarch Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Coto de Caza, Newport Coast, Cypress, Orange, Dana Point, Placentia, Dove Canyon, Portola Hills, Foothill Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Fountain Valley, San Clemente, Fullerton, San Juan Capistrano, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Irvine, Stanton, Ladera Ranch, Talega, Laguna Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Laguna Hills, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, Villa Park, Laguna Woods, Westminster, Yorba Linda